LC Europe

porsche

Looking at the product page there are many sections to this product. Do they all have to be installed at the same time or is it possible to simply install those areas of personal interest? it looks to be a 24 gig download for everything if I read correctly and I would prefer do download smaller segments.

Dave

Hello Dave,

all of the open LC products require Global Base to be installed before they can be successfully used.

They massively add to the number of textures and also rearrange them to best reflect the real world,

within the limits of land class scenery.

Within every Orbx region, there is already bespoke land class and an open LC product will have no 

effect at all.

Of course, adding Global and open LC to the surrounding areas will hugely reduce the glaring difference

between the region and default scenery, particularly in winter ( not snow but default winter textures).

You can buy any single open LC product and it will work within its boundaries.

Hi Nick. What I meant to say was within LC Europe there are 10 different areas: OLC EU 1-10. Just wondering if it is possible to pic and choose which ones to install. With all the TE I have recently purchased I'm trying to manage remaining HD space. Thanks.

Dave

Archived