Morphing Textures during day/night

I'd tried nearly all available resources on this matter but I just can't figure it out for the life of me.

I recently just did a fresh install of Windows 10 (x64 pro) and the latest version of prepar3d v4.5. I'm basically having the issue described in this thread:

and I have tried the suggested remedies. I have tried syncing, verifying and doing fresh installs of all orbx files with the latest libraries. I've deleted shader caches and tried moving around the layers but only If I repair P3D, the textures go back to normal but that's without any Orbx products installed. At one point, I tried installing just the libraries (and no other areas) from the installer (and putting them in the root folder as suggested) and that's when the textures "morph." I have no other 3rd party add-ons installed. The orbx scenery areas when I installed them work just fine with no texture issues. It's the areas outside of orbx scenery that I'm having issues with and it's mostly at night. I currently own and have installed:

NA Northern CA

NA Southern CA

NA Pacific Northwest

Portland

KSAN

Libraries

Yosemite

Object Flow

SODE

I have the latest video drives (Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb), and an administrator account.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2019-12-18_17-13-47-806.jpg

2019-12-18_17-15-5-323.jpg

2019-12-18_17-16-49-441.jpg

having i think the same thing. brand new pc, new win10 , p3d 4.5 

i notice it at night, seems to be mostly in desert regions, some parts of the scenery appear to be daylight, only base and openlc na installed so far. have tried verifying, delete shaders etc. nothing. it doesnt seem consistent either, reloading a scenario at the same time of day the amount of wrongly lit areas varies.

2019-12-20_3-57-14-272.thumb.jpg.8ffb332bb058d6bcb22fffc6bcb503d7.jpg

Archived