Cannot install packages via Orbx central

Gratian

Hello, I just bougth the Global Base Pack, but I cannot download it via Orbx central. I'm receiving the message, A communication error occured when trying to perform this action. Same situation when trying to install via manual download. Please help!

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

I have exactly the same issue with ORBX Central. Manual download doesn`t work. Comunication error when tying to install anything. I have tried FTX global (latest version) and installs appear paused and nothing happens.

Operationg system: Windows7

Simulator: FSX boxed

Please help.

Hi, welcome to the forums

Do you have these requirements installed that are outlined in the user guide linked below, and can also be found under settings/help/user guide?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QqebVX8fUFdFtOOEMR1ZULkhhieenQHNopfNY-5_K0Y/edit#heading=h.c8599j2b7gpu

System Requirements

Windows

Windows 7 SP1+, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are supported. The following components need to be installed for Central to function correctly:

Additional Requirements for Windows 7 and 8

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Cannot install packages via Orbx central

Archived