ftx central

jimmycix657

1 hour ago, jimmycix657 said:

yep tried that and version 3, which has all worked well in the past, but its just sitting with download paused, then the occasinal flicker to downloading but dosent do anything

You are still not using the new Orbx Central , the latest version is 4.0.27 .

John

yep. ive tried version 3, that comes up with download paused, i then uninstalled that one and put in 4.0.27 that comes up with communication error, so checked my file desinations all have pleanty of room  and checked firewll and and its got full access, so im at a bit of a loss, got to be something simple! lol (now day 3 of trying and running out of wine)

On 12/13/2019 at 8:00 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Orbx Central produces a log which should tell the developers what the problem is.

If you can attach that, I will move the topic to the Orbx Central forum.

The bad news is that they do not work at weekends (Australian time).

i have installed version 4.0.27 that comes up with communication error, i have tried numerouse firewall settings as well as anything else that has come to mind, day 4 and still no joy! now hitting the rum! if pos i would prefer a DVD copy, thanks for any help Nick

Hello,

this is the error message

The Orbx Central worker process failed to start. Please check the user guide for troubleshooting advice at http://orbx.to/central-guide

could it be that the prerequisites are missing?

System Requirements

Windows

Windows 7 SP1+, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are supported. The following components need to be installed for Central to function correctly:

Additional Requirements for Windows 7 and 8

•  

Archived