Cannot Load Leeds/Bradford Scenery Package

RobertZzy

Hi, Purchased Leeds airport a couple of days back. Every time I load a new flight around that area of the UK I get an error message stating that the package cannot be loaded. Please see the attached image. I have also included the log file.

I also have loaded Airosoft Dublin airport, your LOWI airport, True Earth Britian south and central. No other plugins other than AviTab, FlyWithLua and 3jFPS are installed.

My computer is i8700k, 64GB Ram, Samsung 960 & 970 1TB Drives. I have 1 4k monitor and 2 1080p monitors. The video card is an MSI GTX1080ti. Motherboard is MSI Z370 Godlike. 

I have a Logitech Multi Panel, Radio Panel, Multi Panel, Throttle Quadrant and the new Honeycomb Yoke.

My framerate has gone crazy slow. As low as 7 when "trying" to fly at night.

2019-12-09_19-30-10.png

Log1.txt

@RobertZzy I looked at your Log file and I don't see any mention of the required SAM library file which is needed for the Leeds/Bradford addon.

The long line of error messages in the Log refer to SASL which is available here:

https://1-sim.com/

Regarding SAM, I suggest trying a verify Files for EGNM initially and see if it also downloads the SAM file, which it should,

Report back. The location of the SAM files should be in Custom Scenery, and a small file in Resources/plugins/

Archived