Problems with Squamish airport

I've recently purchased the Pacific North West scenery and the Squamish scenery. The Squamish scenery works fine apart from the airport. All it consists of is a flat grey runway and taxi ways, no buildings, a few vehicles parked up and some fuel tanks. Some help please (please note the Orbx account I purchased the scenery with does not have this e-mail address, I had to set up a new account to post on the forums as Orbx.com wasn't recognising any of my log in details, so forcing me to make a new account via Gmail).

Hi Matthew and welcome to the forums. Sorry can not help you with your problems but I’m sure Nick or someone will help you soon. Just a question but have you not considered P3D or Xplane as these are 64 bit programs whereas FSX is old 32 bit. Just a thought where as you seem to be just starting in Fltsims it might be better to go for the better sims. Don’t get me wrong I’m not nocking FSX it is ok. Just a thought. Derek.

Hi Nick, yes I have the Orbx libraries. This isn't my first piece of Orbx scenery, I already have both the New Zealand packages and England, along with several airports for each. I've verified both the Pacific NW and the Squamish scenery, both are being shown as up to date. What I think could be the problem is since installing the Orbx Pacific NW, Squamish and Nanaimo scenery when FSXSE starts up an error message regarding "dynamig object placement" warning me that if I run the software it may cause an error. If I opt to run the software the flightsim crashes. I've also attached a screenshot of what Squamish airport looks like for me.

20191202_175139.jpg

Hello,

the error message is for objectflow and if you do not allow it to run,

you will indeed not see the objects that it controls.

If you have updated FSX-SE to the beta version, it will not work in any case,

along with all your other addons that rely on the FSX version number.

I took your advice and disabled the beta build version of fsxse. The same dynamig warning came up, but I pressed on and told it to run the programme regardless. It didn't immediately crash and loaded. And Squamish airport is now there in all it's glory. Many thanks

15752806793257587766357297690842.jpg

Archived