True Earth GB Central reinstall Issues

Theflyingric

Hi 

I had to re install Xplane I am now unable to get my scenery to work. When I Installed it normally through Central and start Xplane I just get the standard scenery. When I Migrate to Xplane I get the bellow error. 

I have tried Verifying. Uninstalling and reinstalling both the scenery and Xplane again with this same issue still croping up. any ideas?

I am on a Macbook Pro running xplane 11.40

Thanks

Screenshot 2019-11-17 at 21.57.12.png

4 minutes ago, Theflyingric said:

Thanks for the quick reply I had had a look at this. I do have over 100Gb free space post install. 

Still getting the issue. 

Any other ideas?

Thanks again 

Ric

There are two aspects to the download and install. Disk space is required to download, convert jpg to dds imagery and then disk space is required to install. It sounds like the Disk you are downloading to doesn't have the space required. No problem on the install disk as you say you have 100GB left. 

What disk do you download to?

4 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

There are two aspects to the download and install. Disk space is required to download, convert jpg to dds imagery and then disk space is required to install. It sounds like the Disk you are downloading to doesn't have the space required. No problem on the install disk as you say you have 100GB left. 

What disk do you download to?

I only have the one Disk.

What does not make sense is it was all working fine until I reinstalled Xplane. 

Im by no means an IT expert so please bear with. 

Thanks 

Archived