Orbx NA textures mixed up with no autogen on some tiles

Quackster

Most PC's are going to have trouble loading textures while flying 600 knots at 1500ft....I am not in front of my sim PC at the moment but will go to the above location when I get a chance, in the mean time maybe try a slower aircraft, because I do not see anything wrong with your above paused screenshot yet.

Thanks

You will need to set your insertion points as per the below, and I do not see ObjectFlow installed...

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window

Yes, but you will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow 2 for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

Have you done this?

Hello,

so far, these random areas of missing autogen have been the result of another developer's addon.

As far as I am aware, objectflow and autogen have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Removing all other addons would be my first suggestion

Verifying the Orbx Library and running Sync Simulator should reset the autogen descriptions.

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

so far, these random areas of missing autogen have been the result of another developer's addon.

Good afternoon,

could you pls adv which addon is causing these problems? Had the same issue and I‘m finally in the process of a complete reinstall.

I can only relay the ones that customers have themselves found.

So far, these have been Godzone NewZealand, which I am informed is now fixed.

Aerosoft Lukla and "StMoritzersee.bgl" from  Swiss_Seaplane_Basis_Winter  directory of the Swiss Seaplane Pilot Addon,

the last one having only a local effect.

Archived