Rogue Landclass Central America

frogs

I did a fresh install of P3d as well as Orbx Global, Vector, LC NA and SA however I did notice this strange landclass entry on installing LC NA. It seems to be a rogue "Fall" texture which appears in this region (the entire Central America; the screenshots are at MRLB however the entire region is littered with this texture) by default (before any Orbx installs). This region does not experience these seasons (only wet/dry seasons here) so I was glad when Orbx Global fixed it (all green now despite time of year). I did notice however when I installed the Orbx Landclass that this texture appeared. Additionally there seems to be no autogen on the texture.

I have tried all the usual fixes with no solution (Verified all installs, resynced, and reordered the Scenery order).

Orbx1.jpg

Orbx2.jpg

Hi.

I did. Even verified Vector, Global, LC NA and SA. I also deleted Scenery Indexes. Additionally, just to note, I got this problem with a vanilla P3d install (4.5.HF2) with ONLY Orbx Global, LC NA and SA,Vector, and Trees.(No PTA, REX etc installed yet).

Verified LC SA and then Synced. No joy.

I'm not sure if this would have made a difference but my recent installs (Global, Vector etc) came from a backup which Central made a few months ago. I can also try uninstalling everything and reinstall by a fresh download if you think it'd help.

Still no luck. I re-downloaded and reinstalled oLC NA, SA and Libraries. It only manifests when oLC NA is installed and particularly when oLC NA1active. When I deactivate NA1 i n the P3d scenery library, it disappears.

If no one else seems to have this same issue it may be my particular system/configuration and I guess my next step would be to completely remove everything, including P3d and start over from the beginning.

UPDATE: Success!

I verified Global (again) and somehow it decided to download about 1.18GB of data. When completed, I fired up the sim and all was fixed. Thanks for the help.

I believe this may have stemmed from my initial install from an old backup as my last verification of Global was done when I still had the old Global backup in the backup folder. My last verification was done with the old backup deleted.

Archived