No CT4s Showing at YSTW Tamworth

I have recently bitten the bullet and installed ORBX Central and updated the number of Oceana (read Australian) airports that required this. These updates included YSTW. I have set GA AI to 100% in P3Dv4 (I am using ORBX Aust and NZ AI) and AI looks great except no CT4s from the BAE school are showing. I am not sure if I have tested this before in P3D but they certainly showed in FSX. Am I missing something here? Other than my missing CT4s (which may not be related to ORBX Central at all) I am impressed with ORBX Central. Any ideas how to get the missing CT4 AI that should come with YSTW?

Thanks

Bernie

2 hours ago, John Dow said:

If they're not present in P3DV4 (and I see that the option has disappeared from the P3D configure menu) it'll be because they are FS9 models and incompatible with P3DV4, as any FS9 model causes the sim to crash.

Ah, that explains. I was missing them too. Thank you John.

It won't be long before they're gone in the real world. Isn't there a change in RAAF pilot screening iminent, and Tamworth being wound down? 

"

Tamworth Regional Council wasted no time lamenting the loss of Australian Defence Force flying training operations at its busy airport before it began the hunt for a successor.

The hunt was triggered by the loss of the ADF basic flying training school contract by BAe Systems and a decision by victor Lockheed Martin to move operations to Victoria’s East Sale."

Archived