Unable To Open Orbx Central

Sentry11

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @Sentry11,

In macOS Catalina Apple had introduced strict requirements around application binary signing and notarisation. We've implemented these requirements in version 4.0.25. Can you uninstall Orbx Central and install the latest version from https://orbxdirect.com/central and let me know if this resolves the issue for you?

• Guest unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, Josh Koz said:

Hi @Sentry11,

In macOS Catalina Apple had introduced strict requirements around application binary signing and notarisation. We've implemented these requirements in version 4.0.25. Can you uninstall Orbx Central and install the latest version from https://orbxdirect.com/central and let me know if this resolves the issue for you?

Followed your instructions and this is what I  get again stalls at "Loading...Loading products & libraries..." screen.

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 21.27.09.jpg

central.log

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @Sentry11,

The log indicates an instance of the Orbx Central worker is already running (likely from the previous installation) causing issues. Can you completely restart your Mac to ensure any unexpected running processes are terminated?

30 minutes ago, Josh Koz said:

Hi @Sentry11,

The log indicates an instance of the Orbx Central worker is already running (likely from the previous installation) causing issues. Can you completely restart your Mac to ensure any unexpected running processes are terminated?

Deleted Orbx folder in Library folder

Restarted Computer

The following is what I get again when starting Orbx Central and then stalling at the attached screen.

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 22.05.19.jpg

central.log

[SOLVED]  -- Didn't want to wait over another weekend for Orbx Central support to finally find a solution to the stalling. So with a lot of searching I dove into the problem to see if I could fix it myself.                                            MacIntosh OS Catalina Version 10.15.1

1. System Preference Pane.

2. Privacy

3. Privacy then select "Full Disk Access" on the left side.

4. Click the Lock and enter "User Name" and "Password" and click Unlock. Then click the "+" on the right beside the "-" sign.

5. Locate the "Orbx Central" app and add it by opening it for "Full Disk Access"

Close System Preference Pane then go to it with "ORBX CENTRAL"  !!!!!????

2.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Archived