Missing downloads

Eivind Eikli

Hi there,

Just installed ORBX Central, and found that the following had not migrated across from FTX:

transaction ID / receipt number is 5a17d10de176f.

YBBN Brisbane International Airportx1$18.12 AUD

YMEN Essendon Airportx1$18.12 AUD

and

transaction ID / receipt number is 59fee835e15b1.

YMML Melbourne International Airport V3x1$39.95 AU

There might bo others as well, but as I uninstalled FTX as part of the ORBX Central installation, I'll have to go back through my Email records to check.

Thanks for your help - Eivind

Hello,

all three are of course in your Orbx Direct account, as evidenced by the Orbx Direct transaction numbers.

Please note that there are filters to choose which products are displayed in the list of products and that

unless you select "all" you may not see them all.

Thanks Nick, for responding so quickly. I have selected "ALL" in filters, and still don't see them?

Also - just purchased the new Meribel scenery about an hour ago, and that doesn't show up either?

Your transaction ID / receipt number is 5dc15de41ca2f.

LFKX Meribel Airport - X-Plane 11x1$9.95 AUD

Please let me know if I need to raise a separate ticket for this issue.

I'm running Central v4.0.23

Thanks again - Eivind

10 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

I don't suppose that there is a possibility that you are not logged in to the same account with Orbx Central?

Your new product is also there in your Orbx Direct account.

You could try logging out and then in again.

Sorry Nick - I feel like an idiot. The Australian airports referenced earlier were purchased for P3D v4! Doohh!!! So forget about that. As for the Meribel airport purchase, that still does not show up in Central in either "My Products" or even as available under European Airports. I can raise a separate ticket for that, as it is now buried at the bottom of a thread fuelled by my silliness.

Cheers and thanks - Eivind

4 hours ago, Eivind Eikli said:

Sorry Nick - I feel like an idiot. The Australian airports referenced earlier were purchased for P3D v4! Doohh!!! So forget about that. As for the Meribel airport purchase, that still does not show up in Central in either "My Products" or even as available under European Airports. I can raise a separate ticket for that, as it is now buried at the bottom of a thread fuelled by my silliness.

Cheers and thanks - Eivind

Meribel comes under the Courchevel product as an expansion addon. Click on Courchevel in Orbx Central and Meribel will appear as an option to install.

Archived