Missing Trees since FTX Central update to v4.0.23

DomP

Hi Guys,

hope someone can help me and shed some light on an issue i have in Orbx England, I seem to be missing trees and vegetation since updating to FTX Central v4

I have tried to verify my scenery and reinstall trees and Orbx England , unchecked Open LC Europe as well to see if that was a conflict, but still not having any joy ??

i have posted a few screenshots of Old Warden EGTH airport as an example for you to see the comparison

as you can see i have used the ORBX product screenshots with my ones at the same area , but you can see how baron mine looks in comparison where the trees are gone and its like photoreal flat scenery in place for trees etc, The only scenery i use is ORBX scenery Global Base / EU and Regions.

you can see i have circled in Red where there should be 3D Orbx Trees , but instead theres just flat 

Really hope i can get some help as my Sim was lovely up until i updated to the new FTX Central,  

look forward to your responses

thanks

Dom

egthdom2.thumb.jpg.f4179647da7083cb09a74fb26996ca4b.jpgegthdom3.thumb.JPG.fb5300b87f1a993f22716d4dd8ff019c.JPGegth1.JPG.f7fad4b44083558041b653cb255115b0.JPG

egth2.JPG

egth3.JPG

egthdom.jpg

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you could start with Resynchronise simulator and then check your autogen settings perhaps.

hiya Nick , 

thanks , I shall give that a try later and report back 

thanks

Dom

11 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you could start with Resynchronise simulator and then check your autogen settings perhaps.

Hi Nick , Tried everything you said and re synced the sim , still no joy 

here you can see another example below from Southampton , normally there's trees everywhere , but you can see the dual carriageway at the end of the runway ? which i could never see before , when all the trees where there ?, I have increased my autogen/vegetation settings still with no joy ?

I have noticed another similar post as well, it looks like it could be affecting europe ?

Please advise

thanks 

Dom

Capture.JPG

Hi Nick ,

you can resolve this , after spending a few hours , i have figured out that it was the Aerosoft Lukla scenery causing a conflict for some reason ??? not sure how ?

but it was the last scenery i installed a couple of weeks ago, once disabled in the library all my autogen came back !

just thought i would let you know so you can resolve this now

thanks again

Dom

7 hours ago, raymondgoubet said:

Hi Dom,

It could be an autogen problem, like with France VFR but this time with Aerosoft Lukla..?? I had trees gone after installing France VFR, and vice versa. See post #10. I hope it helps.

hi Raymond,

yea i know its really odd , how 1 scenery can throw things out ?! Prepar3d is a delicate little thing sometimes lol, thats why I dont like to mess around with it :)

i shall have a read of that Thread you sent , its always interesting to read , just in case i have any other issues

appreciate your help 

Thanks

Dom

Archived