TerraFlora Install Hanging

I have a TerraFlora issue, the installer, Orbx Central, gets to about 70% and hangs saying Finalizing and Cleaning up... how long should this take as it seems to have frozen compared to the download time of the previous 70% .

Have tried several times, tried removing and restarting same thing..

Any suggestions?

Thanks..

Hello,

I'll move this to their forum.

They will need a copy of the central.log file.

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations:

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log

• Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

• You can also find it in Central on the Settings page, under Help

•  

• 2 weeks later...

You appear to have a custom path set for X-Plane 11:

2019-10-31T11:47:57.478Z [INFO] [Central::SimulatorService] - Selected X-Plane 11 at path D:\1_XP 11 Other Scenery\0_Orbx

This won't work as Central will try to replace some of the default autogen files in X-Plane 11, which may not exist in that type of installation.

I need to know how your X-Plane setup works and why Central is using X-Plane at that path before I can investigate further.

11 hours ago, Mitchell Williamson said:

You appear to have a custom path set for X-Plane 11:

This won't work as Central will try to replace some of the default autogen files in X-Plane 11, which may not exist in that type of installation.

I need to know how your X-Plane setup works and why Central is using X-Plane at that path before I can investigate further.

Thanks, yeah that was the issue. I have all my Orbx stuff on an external drive to save space. I have now installed this in my main folder, all good! Thanks.

Archived