Blurry textures True Earth Netherlands

Dear,

Since a few months I am trying to solve my blurry textures. Tried all kind of things like Nvidia inspector, setting tweaking. I also tried to migrate the scenery again in FTX central, remove P3dv4 config files, clear caches, etc. After all software changes, I also wanted to upgrade my computer to achieve a better FPS. With the recommendation of Doug Sawatzky  I have upgraded my processor to a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X.  

With the new processor I have much better FPS now, but still no luck with the blurry textures (see photos). As soon as I takeoff, (in the Netherlands) the ground textures are blurry. When I pause the simulator it takes more than 2 minutes to load and then everything is ok. After flying another minute, the ground textures are blurry again. I also use flytampa Schiphol maybe that there is a problem? 

It looks like only above the Netherlands the problem exists (true earth), not above Europe with the EU LC, global and vector addons. Computer specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Asrock Fatality X370 k4

GTX1080 ti

Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Please, can anyone help me? Which information do I need to share, etc.? 

Prepar3D 2019-10-27 17-22-15.jpg

Thanks for the advice @Smudger!

I tried this several times and when deactivating Flytampa nothing happens. When I remove the scenery from my computer, True earth functions normally and perfect! But perhaps there members that are able to fly with EHAM from Flytampa and TE NL without problems.

I only read topics about the elevation issues. Nothing mentioned about blurry textures. 

Archived