The Many Beauties of the Pacific Northwest (Edited Randoms)

Thank you!

I see you have got the A2A B-17 Patrick, would be interested on your thoughts about it as it is atm.

I only purchased it yesterday to get acquainted with it in anticipation of the Accusim package, so I didn't have time yet to check it out thoroughly. My first impression is: nice attention to detail, pretty much every switch in the cockpit is usable, although the underlying systems are basically default FSX stuff, so no overheating the engine, shock cooling or something like that. She has crash effects like the DC-2, though, so you can bend the props when you make a belly landing. The textures in the virtual cockpit are nice and crisp and the gauges move smoothly, while the exterior textures are a little on the blurry side. It's a very nice aircraft, but you can tell that it's almost 3 years old. The Accusim package will bring this to a whole new level! Can't wait!

I edited them (Levels, colour balance, saturation, little bit of bloom and in some of the I vignetted a little bit). It should be possible to get that kind of look with the HDR plugin, though, if it's possible to shift colours a little more to the Cyan and Blue or yellow and red spectrum, respectively. Saturation and contrast (levels) certainly can be changed, and the bloom can be made more evident as well. Vignettes are probably not possible, I suppose.

Archived