Courcheval Airport - SP1 - fixed curved runway [RELEASED]

Some good news- after a lot of work with the mesh we've manage to improve the sloping runway and now its much more curved and smooth. 

We will have this tested and released as a patch from Orbx Central ASAP.

Some screenshots from the developers:

2B53AB2B-75FF-4E58-98CB-E83EE030C4A5.jpeg

7A9DF906-3CB4-4C9B-9A7D-52F51159D5DF.jpeg

And a quick video ...

Hello John! @John Venema

As the customer who first asked for this curved runway. followed by some other virtual and real pilots who noticed this issue, I could not be happier. 

I need to say, as I always do, that ORBX customer service is not only outstanding, it is probably the best customer service I've ever seen from any company. Suffice to say that my car is a BMW, and when there is the need of any customer support, I don't get anything comparable with ORBX. My evaluation is a 3/10 to BMW, 10/10 to ORBX (is it possible to give you 11/10???) 

Thank you very much, this correction will bring new life to this already super beautiful and detailed scenery. 

Regards,

Dario

• 2 weeks later...
    9 hours ago, John Venema said:

By the way, this fix was pushed out via OC a few weeks ago so please if you don't automatic updates on please update Courcheval to get this.

I didn't spot whenever it updated but i'm guessing V 1.0.1 is the updated version.

Archived