Central 4.0.16 problems. [2nd attempt]

Guus7

Hi,

From ORBX I am used to everything going perfectly ! However, now that I have purchased 5 programs from you (over € 100) and work with "Central 4.0.16", it does not want to go well anymore !!
"Open LC Europe" contains 25.601 files, I can "only" download 25.599. And the downloads to the following programs will also stop. Everything stays in the queue.
I have downloaded "Central 4.0.16" again, without further success.
The programs indicate "Currently installed and up to date". But files are missing !!! [So, what means: up to date ?]
Many actions I have to click manually to activate ! A LOT, proceed not longer automatically to the next operation (eg. download and then install automatically).

I do not know anymore which program is perfectly installed, and which one are not.

The "Beauty" of "Central" is more and more "faiding" I hope you can solve this problem !?

Transaction ID: 5d9c2c57978d1
Product: Global openLC Europe
Purchased at: 2019-10-08 06:42:48

Product: EU Norway

Product: AU Australia v2

Product: NZ North Island

Product: NZ South Island

And if I open Norway from the ORBX web site with "Product Owned - Open in ORBX Central", then I have to open the link with an application (* .exe). But I can't find it!
Given the situation of problems, I would like to receive instruction from you to install ALL my ORBX programs AGAIN, INCLUDING the removal of the ORBX FSX Scenery-Library components !!! So that I can trust ALL of your products again and enjoy using the "Central"! And do NOT have to install it manually, but "Just" with "Central - newest version"!

Do I have to install "Central 4.0.16" with Administration Rights or not or does that not matter ?!

Regards, Guus.

Hello,

please try closing Orbx Central, making sure that it is actually closed and not just minimised to the task bar.

Once you are sure that it is closed, please restart it and you should see your apparently stalled product installation now complete.

Hello Dave,

probably you have set your copy of Orbx Central to minimise to the system tray instead of closing.

Please try unticking these two boxes and then you will have no need to close the computer.

1.jpg

By the way, you can use the Windows Task Manager to see what is running and close it, also without the need to reboot the computer.

Archived