Au2 Airport YDKG Duketon Gold

bernief

Hi to the developers and @HolgerSandmann

I have a request for some changes to be made to an airport that is included in Australia V2.

The location of Duketon Gold, YDKG in Au V2 is -27.97759980 S, 122.2957000140 E. The runway is listed as north east/south west and a width of 62 ft.

In the Airservices Australia website and in particular their Designated Airspace Handbook (DAH) Certified or Registered Aerodromes section page AD-1, YDKG is listed as 270 36' 07" E, 1220 20' 02". This works out to -27.6019440 S 122.3338890 E. In the Departure and Approach Procedures (DAP) Charts the runway is listed as 18/36 and the runway width is listed as 30 metres or 98 ft. 

I realise that the error is only small, about 20 NM from the real thing but I have been trying to created flight plans using RNAV approaches and the waypoints do not line up with the ORBX airport.

The information can be found at the Airservices Australia website.

https://www.airservicesaustralia.com/aip/aip.asp?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press "I Agree".  You will then be able to download the Designated Airspace Handbook and access the airport charts in the Aerodrome & Procedure Charts section of the Departures and Approach Procedures (click on the link).

I would appreciate if this could be included in the upcoming service pack for Au V2.

Thanks in advance.

BernieF.

Archived