Do you still offer support for AUSv1?

Timmy74

Nick,

Please make sure AU v1 SP4 stays visible in FTX Central 3 as there as there may be others that have bought it, but for various reasons (like what happened to me when my PC blew up) and have not as yet resurrected all their purchased ORBX products.

I submit that one wouldn't see it in FTX Central 3 unless already either purchased and/or not yet installed or in fact is installed.

As it is no longer NOT offered ay ORBX Direct web site and is NOT the issue. But if it disappears from my FTX Central 3 before I actually install it.... that would be a real problem.

Please pass this request onto the boss, on my behalf at least.

GW

9 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

what can we do to help?

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your reply.  My issue is I did a flight from Bathurst to Cessnock and on approach I can see that the Hunter Valley is heavily populated with suburbs!?  There are even suburb mesh and buildings on the mountains west of Cessnock and all the way up to the Bulga Open Cut Mine!?  I know for a fact that this area is not heavily populated as what my sim represents.  It never use to be that way but for some reason now it is all wrong!? 

Is there a way to fix this please?  When I open FTX Central there is no updates highlighted and the lib's are all current?

Cheers,

Tim.

Hello Nick,

Now this is embarrassing....  When I  got home this evening and launched P3D, a grey app window appeared counting down to an "Autogen install". Once P3D started I loaded a flight at Cessnock, so i could take a screen shot of my issue and all seems to be in order now!?

I am sorry for any inconveniences.

Regards,

Tim.

Archived