Can't find Product Control Panel in GB and Washington

AlfaRome

How do I find the Product Control Panel for True Earth Great Britain and Washington?  I have downloaded all of these coverages and wanted to change the roads textures as suggested in your power tip. I thought it would be located right under the Blue Install button, but I see nothing there.  A mystery to me.  I am using the latest Orbx Central.  

I assume you see this right after the scenery has been downloaded.  Otherwise I never see these options again.  For instance, when I have downloaded an area like GB South.  I see these options popup---easy peasy.  Then, days later, I click GB South to maybe reinstall.. These options never show up again.   Almost like a one and done.  You see it once and then never again.   Hmm.  Unless I redownload again.   Thanks for the information, however.

That is the trick---by unchecking these boxes, the problem has been found.   I have reloaded because I had to clear out some space on my D drive for Washington (over 200 GBs), which I did not do the first time.  It looked like it loaded properly, but when I went to Spokane, Washington for a flight, it showed error messages.  So back to a proper reload I went after clearing out some space (actually a lot of space---I also use Ortho 4XP for most of my flying)  Thanks again!!

Well that was not the trick.:(  I unchecked both  boxes and I still don't see the various options.  Only on a newly loaded area do I see the options available.  No big deal, I can live without.  Not worth trying to see the options pop up.   I found that when I checked the road textures from the default to the transparent, the area went flat (Inverness for example).   No 3D.   That is why I had to reload the GB North.  Just to get back the 3D that way.   Kind of wished I had never seen the power tip.  Thanks again for trying to help out on this one.    

4 minutes ago, AlfaRome said:

Well that was not the trick.:(  I unchecked both  boxes and I still don't see the various options.

Are you able to post a screenshot of what you do see? You an resize the Orbx Central window and or use the scroll bar on the right side to view more of the window...

Well here goes---not much to look at, but it shows what I see on the screen with a previously loaded GB South area.  No Options to see.  I do see the options on a just downloaded GB North

I hope this is what you were asking me to send you.  

xzYeXvh.jpg

xzYeXvh.jpg

I think the second image show both the GB South and North.

9 hours ago, AlfaRome said:

Hmm---I have already installed all of the areas I have purchased...it is just that the GB North is was installed today ( a poor install a couple months ago). The other areas were installed within one day (Washington) or 2 months.   

You have not scrolled down the page far enough from what i see in your pics. See my pic below and you can see you need to scroll down a bit to see the Installed and Options section:

1.thumb.JPG.6f5642996bbcd6d3ef98c175efb253ad.JPG

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have attached a picture of going all the way down and still not seeing Options, as is visible in your screen shot.  Strange that when I downloaded the GB North onto my system yesterday, I saw immediately the Options panel.  Wait a few hours or open up Orbx Central the next day and the options information goes away.  No where to be found.  ???.  None of the purchased and installed coverages have the Options panel show up.   They all say (in blue) Install (as if I have never installed any of the purchased coverages). 

kUqBCPa.png

Maybe a daft question but do you have more than one XP installation and you are choosing the wrong installation in the top left of page? I have 3 XP installs and if I choose the wrong one's path it will show only the addons installed in that XP installation. The other potential cause is that the installations have been moved from their original installation  location and will therefore show as not installed.

Hmm, that may be the problem.   Because these coverages are so large, I had to move the original installation (which was on my D drive) to a much larger E drive.   In doing that I created a shortcut to be placed in my custom scenery folder under my X-Plane folder on my D drive.  I will place the GB North files back into the custom folder  under X_Plane on my D drive to see if that is the problem.   Thank you for the suggestion.

Archived