true earth britain UK2000 EGSS issues

1 hour ago, Kostas Chatzi said:

UK2000 EGSS shows default buildings in airport with true earth...

Check your order and let me know else will send you an exclusion zone as for some reason UK2000 did not put a facade exclusion and I had a similar issue :) 

5 hours ago, Kostas Chatzi said:

I did find a solution. Downloaded aerosoft exclution zone file. Thank you.

Perfect :) unfortunately UK2000 never released an update with an exclusion for Façade and that was caused the issue, glad you resolved! 

29 minutes ago, Kostas Chatzi said:

Don`t know how to say thank you. Unfortunately I am very unfamiliar with private messages and so on. I am using FlyTampa LGAV. Thank you VERY much!

Click on Trustdesa avatar and it will open up a new page highlighting his profile. At the top will be the option to Private Message him.

Capture.thumb.JPG.53d43a539ceb9b9717362eb7bc36d466.JPG

1.thumb.JPG.9a60edeb31c16f37bb5f6005819dfdfd.JPG

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:55 PM, Kostas Chatzi said:

I did find a solution. Downloaded aerosoft exclution zone file. Thank you.

Hi, I have the same problem..

I do not understand after I move the esclusion EGSS into the customer scenary, what I have to do ??

Tks

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:35 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

True Earth includes airports which you should not need to disable if your UK 2000

version is above True Earth in your scenery library.

Otherwise, you may need to disable the Orbx versions of the airports.

Hello,

I have others airport from UK 2000 and I do not have this issue, just with EGSS

On the other hand, how I disable the ORBX version of the airport ??

Tks.

EGSS is not an Orbx airport. All the airports in the TEGB series are default XP ones unless you have purchased any Orbx airports available at Orbx Direct for XP.

You need to make sure your UK2000 EGSS is placed above Global Airports in the scenery_packs.ini and download the Exclusion that @Kostas Chatzi referred to. Hopefully he will tell you what to do with it when you have downloaded it. It is not an Orbx issue so I am afraid I cannot assist in that as I don't have UK2000 in my XP installation.

24 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

EGSS is not an Orbx airport. All the airports in the TEGB series are default XP ones unless you have purchased any Orbx airports available at Orbx Direct for XP.

You need to make sure your UK2000 EGSS is placed above Global Airports in the scenery_packs.ini and download the Exclusion that @Kostas Chatzi referred to. Hopefully he will tell you what to do with it when you have downloaded it. It is not an Orbx issue so I am afraid I cannot assist in that as I don't have UK2000 in my XP installation.

Tks for y reply !!

I will wait for some more instruction regarding the Exclusion file …

I just want to make sure where I need to insert the following line    SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/EGSS Exclusion/ in the scenery_packs.ini file above Orbx ( they refer just above the TE in the custom scenary ?? ) entries and below the UK2000 scenery entry ( they refer EGSS scenary ? )

On top of this … hopefully ORBX might think of EGSS scenary in the early future … ahahah

Orbx airports are above Global Airports. Orbx Scenery like TEGB are below Global Airports. That means that you should have your UK2000  EGSS above Global Airports which also means that the EGSS Exclusion file and UK2000 EGSS airport are above Orbx. They will both be above Orbx scenery.

7 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Attach you scenery pack.ini.TEGB should not be where you are saying it is.

Hi Sir, I was making a mistake: in my pack.ini the TE UK scenary are already under the Global Airport !!

I also follow the step above concerning the Exclusion and it work perfectly !!:)

I thank both you & Kostas for your great help and assistance .. I really appreciated !!

Andrea

Archived