ORBX EGNX - Ground Traffic / Service - Custom Scenery

Csneddy

Hi 

please could someone assist me, I have had a number of issues with XP11 and had to do a little hard revamping of the Custom Scenery folder and libraries addons

Does Orbx installation of EGNX or any of the other Orbx airport install anything into the Custom Scenery folder other than those prefixed with Orbx_ (such as world models library)

just wondering as I'm not seeing much movement of service vehicles with my EGNX installation, wondered if I've deleted something i should not have

thanks

Craig

32 minutes ago, Csneddy said:

Hi 

please could someone assist me, I have had a number of issues with XP11 and had to do a little hard revamping of the Custom Scenery folder and libraries addons

Does Orbx installation of EGNX or any of the other Orbx airport install anything into the Custom Scenery folder other than those prefixed with Orbx_ (such as world models library)

just wondering as I'm not seeing much movement of service vehicles with my EGNX installation, wondered if I've deleted something i should not have

thanks

Craig

The Orbx addon will not install anything other than Orbx labelled files. This includes the OrbxLibs XP (Orbx library) which is essential for running Orbx addons.

16 hours ago, Csneddy said:

would someone be able to tell me if Orbx libs is above the orbx ortho's lines in the scenery ini file please

thanks

OrbxLibs is a Library and as such can go anywhere in the .ini. It is only a repository for things like Objects to be drawn upon when required via a demand within an Orbx addon.

I do suggest though that all Libraries are kept near the bottom of the .ini just purely for ease of segregation from other forms of addons like Airports, Sceneries and Scenery Enhancements.

Archived