South Britain installation problems

fedemaselli

Ciao Pilots!
I'm brandnew in this fantastic community and I'm so proud to join! I was very fascinated by the Orbx job looking at photos and videos. That's why I decided to buy it and to install the scenary of South Britain. I have a biiiiig doubt: after have downloaded and installed the add-on, I didn't notice any difference with the old scenary provided by Laminar. I checked into the Xplane folder and it seems that all is ok. Could you be so kind to support me?
Many thanks in advance :)
Fede

5 hours ago, fedemaselli said:

Ciao Pilots!
I'm brandnew in this fantastic community and I'm so proud to join! I was very fascinated by the Orbx job looking at photos and videos. That's why I decided to buy it and to install the scenary of South Britain. I have a biiiiig doubt: after have downloaded and installed the add-on, I didn't notice any difference with the old scenary provided by Laminar. I checked into the Xplane folder and it seems that all is ok. Could you be so kind to support me?
Many thanks in advance :)
Fede

Hi Fede and welcome to Orbx community.

Please do the following for me.

1. Attach your scenery_packs.ini from your Custom Scenery folder. Just drag a copy across to your reply page where you see "Drag files here or choose file"

2. Open Orbx Central and click on TEGB South and scroll down until you see Options. Then click on Verify Files.

3. Check that the 3 TEGB South folders have the same contents as mine below:

TEGB Custom= 3.59GB 1726 files, 47 folders

TEGB South Overlay= 1.64GB, 2877 files, 103 folders

TEGB South Orthos= 124GB 27747 files,6 folders.

Archived