Error downloading ObjectFlow

I have a fresh installation of P3D v4 and I'm trying to install my ORBX products onto it, but as you can see in the screenshots not all products can be installed. It seems to have to do with ObjectFlow and products depending on ObjectFlow.

As this is a fresh installation ObjectFlow is currently not installed. I want to install it, but I can't because it's not available.

How do I solve this?

Error1.png

Error2.png

Hi

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will then work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder. 

Thanks, that was the problem.

It appeared the folder C:\Users\Patrick\Orbx Library didn't exist. I've created it and now it works.

Makes me wonder, why couldn't ORBX Central just create the folder itself if it were missing instead of giving an error? Why did I have to do that manually?

Archived