"Pacific West by Air" Coming Soon!

Laurie Doering

Hi Jack. ForeFlight is the best app for my real world flying. My flight simulation experience goes back several years and I’ve tried all the different platforms. Switched to X Plane recently due to the availability of ORBX scenery. For me, X plane is the most realistic in terms of flight dynamics and the program runs flawlessly. Interfacing ForeFlight with X Plane has me really excited again especially with the high definition ORBX scenery. I mirror my iPad running ForeFlight to my iMac and I can capture the video I desire when editing the final product. All set up to produce stunning and very informative videos over the States of Washington and Oregon. I think California is in the ORBX pipeline also. 

Just now, Laurie Doering said:

Hi Jack. ForeFlight is the best app for my real world flying. My flight simulation experience goes back several years and I’ve tried all the different platforms. Switched to X Plane recently due to the availability of ORBX scenery. For me, X plane is the most realistic in terms of flight dynamics and the program runs flawlessly. Interfacing ForeFlight with X Plane has me really excited again especially with the high definition ORBX scenery. I mirror my iPad running ForeFlight to my iMac and I can capture the video I desire when editing the final product. All set up to produce stunning and very informative videos over the States of Washington and Oregon. I think California is in the ORBX pipeline also. 

Very nice Laurie but that’s way too expensive.  I’m glad it works so well for you though, especially with real-world flight.

Archived