Unrealistic Ground Textures

Tamba765

The attached image was captured at approximately N36.44 / W100.26. It shows almost identical bumps all in straight lines. It looks horrible. This seems to happen mostly in the Oklahoma and west Texas areas of the U.S. Most other geographical areas look fine. I have the latest Global Base pack, VECTOR and openLC North America installed. Any ideas on why I'm seeing this?  

jYKJICp.jpg

Orbx Central says it's installed and up to date. I'll uninstall and reinstall and see if that makes a difference. The installation options give 2 choices, one in the sim and the other somewhere else. I chose the first one since it said if unsure pick the in sim option. I'm not really sure what else to do. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Tamba765 said:

Orbx Central says it's installed and up to date. I'll uninstall and reinstall and see if that makes a difference. The installation options give 2 choices, one in the sim and the other somewhere else. I chose the first one since it said if unsure pick the in sim option. I'm not really sure what else to do. Thanks.

Before you uninstall and reinstall, first check the sim's scenery library and see if the OLC NA is checked or not.

Archived