Object Flow completely Missing from latest Orbx Central

Airwolf

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10 Pro 1903

Simulator:  Prepar3d V4.5HF1

Screenshot:  See Below

Issue:  Missing ObjectFlow completely

I completely whacked my sim again to clean state completely (this happened from the last post about dual enteries) while creating this thread.  I am on Central version 4.0.13

Now, I just installed Orbx Global and Library into the sim (I guess the Libraries are installed by default into root now).  Objectflow module is completely missing in a clean install.  Only addon installed outside of Orbx is FS Global 2018 NG as first and then I Orbx global plus Orbx libraries as the other addon.  To be honest even when I posted my thread with my previous system - Objectflow was not there - just to be on the safe side.  I wiped it clean and now with clean state with Orbx Global only with the results below.

See screenshots

Thanks

orbx 3.png

Orbx 4.png

Orbx 5.png

Orbx 6.png

central.log

6 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

Objectflow requires a library be created outside the sim folder, then OC will install it and you do not need to use this folder for anything else, just the 7mb OF files will reside there and everything will function properly.

Thanks for the insight!!!!

Archived