Honolulu crashes after 3 minutes flying

anton7

Thank you for your reply but I have no addon in Honolulu area.

It is strange because I´ve been using ORBX many products for some years having no problem at all. 

Honolulu looks great and Works fine in my PC but only for 3 or 4 minutes!

What happens after disabling CS Honolulu temporarily in the scenery.cfg (if you have installed CS Honolulu into P3Dv4) or via the P3D menu Options - Addons (if you have installed it into a library)?

If it is only with Honolulu, try disabling everything from the Honolulu controlpanel.

Just another question: You are running P3Dv4.5 right?

Hallo Frank

I´ve tried one thing.

After starting my simulator (Prepar3d 4.5.12.30293)  in Honolulu scenery, in spite of taking off like before, I hold on my aircraft in the runaway with the engine on for some 10 minutes waiting for a crash.

Nothing happens...

So I take off and I fly surrounding Honolulu city  for 10 minutes.

All is OK and no crash at all. Astonishing!

Everything works fine and gorgeous.

My system is

Windows 10  Home 64 bits

Intel core i7-7700K 4.20Ghz

32 Gb Kingston 2400Mhz

GeForce GTX 1070 / 8.090MB

3840 x 2160 resol

Conclusión:

Maybe my plane needs a warm up before flying like in the real world !

Thanks so much for your help.

On 9/17/2019 at 9:01 PM, Frank Schnibben said:

Ok, some more questions: Are you using Honolulu with one or more of the following addons?

• FSDreamteam Honolulu
  • FlightSimJewels freeware Hawaii scenery
  • Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Traffic packages

Hi

A small comment here - we tested the just launched version of Global AI Ship Traffic with ORBX Honolulu without problems - in fact the cover of the documentation to the project has one of the new ships with ORBX Honolulu as backdrop. However, those not having updated their ship package when P3Dv4 was launched or having installed and old version could see a CTD in Hawaii  as one of the four ships in the package originally done for FS9 was visiting Hawaii - that CTD would only happen once one of the four FS9 models was loaded by the AI engine. The solution to this issue if using P3Dv4 and beyond. is to update to the newest version of Global AI Ship Traffic where these models are replaced with compatible models

Henrik Nielsen

Archived