Unable to install Cityscape Honolulu

ruudmeij

I am not able to get ORBX Cityscape Honolulu to be installed on my system, all other ORBX scenery works flawless this far, I installed the scenery with ORBX Central 4.013 with all admin rights and antivirus disabled ORBX Central says that the scenery is installed but sadly there is no entry of it to be found in my scenery config, so its doesn't show up in P3D v4.5 at all,  I did uninstall the files again and downloaded the scenery again to be sure the download wasn't corrupted verified the files after installation and ORBX Central says all is right, I also synced the installation in ORBX Central but the problem is still there so no Honolulu Cityscape showing up in my sim. 

Cheers,

Ruud

ORBX Central.jpg

central.log

Thank you Jack for pointing this out to me, sadly there is no entry in the addon scenery also so I think there is no xml file at all.

Normally when something is installed by the xml methode I see a text box coming with the question if you want to enable the xml file yes or no, sadly that message doesn't shows up at all. 

Also worth mentioning is that I let the scenery install in the main directory form P3Dv4.5.

Just found the solution, I added the scenery manually to my scenery config and its showing up now, perhaps this is a glitch in ORBX Central 4.013 I don't know but its showing up now so problem solved.

Thank you Jack for giving me a clue to the xml file installation method, that set me to think a bit further and triggers me to add it manually so problem solved.

Cheers,

Ruud 

Archived