Seattle Airport errors post TE Washington HD Enhancement installation

paulk

Firstly, I'd like to say how great the TE Washington Enhancement is, it looks great.

I seem to have a problem around Seattle Airport SEA, the overhead train line behind the terminal area has a piece of it missing.

This has been covered before but some of the buildings aft. of the terminal/Airport still have textures missing, I mention this as the screen shots for TE Washington HD Enhancement seem to show them now fixed.

Lastly, I seem to have some sort of default airport bleed through around the terminal areas, I must stress I have no other Add ons except Orbx.

I will try and follow up with a screenshot. no one else seems to be reporting faults so I'm a little concerned.

All help appreciated- thanks.

6 hours ago, paulk said:

I enclose the following which may help.

It seems messy to me.

scenery_packs.ini 3.11 kB · 1 download

Your scenery_packs.ini is indeed "a bit messy" to say the least:lol: You have got a large number of your 3rd party ( Orbx) payware airports and the Enhanced Pack airports layered below Global Airports.

I will rearrange the SP.ini file for you which should resolve your issues. Not sure about the missing overhead train line aspect of your query as that would require clarifying after you insert the new SP.ini. If the missing bit is still there then make a new post as a Bug Report and we can get a Dev to respond/comment.

Please confirm if the revised SP.ini resolves your KSEA buildings anomaly.

Here is the SP.ini

scenery_packs.ini

Hi Jon

Thanks for your reply, sadly that doesn't seem to have fixed my problem. Not wanting to waste time I have decided to uninstall TE Washington, currently it is reinstalling to the latest version.

Once installed I will try it out and see if all is ok at SEA. If all is good I will then move on and install the Enhancements Pack and again check all ok.

May I ask if the missing textures from the buildings near SEA Airport (which I know have been reported previously) are now showing on your installation of TE Washington?

I have no idea why my Scenery.ini file got so messy but appreciate you tidying it up for me.

Thanks and I will report back soon.

Hi Jon

So in between work etc I have spent the last two days doing a clean install of TE Washington HD. The new install fixed my problem with the missing train track etc behind the terminal.

Sadly as I then installed TE Washington Enhancement, the problem returned as in the screenshots above, I loose some of the train track and get default airport bleed through etc. I will experiment tonight, but would love to know if it’s just me or others have the issue.

Thanks 

Archived