TE Washington - No KSEA Buildings

FlyingCheese

I've got no KSEA buildings with TE Washington HD.  I've tried various combination of things found in threads here, but no luck...All other airports seem fine, just KSEA.  I've tried disabling the KSEA demo area, ordering it above/below Global Airports, etc.  Still no buildings.

I do see some errors in the log about missing textures.  I've run the file checker/validator in FTX Central multiples times, but still encounter those errors.

Any ideas?

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

4 hours ago, FlyingCheese said:

I've got no KSEA buildings with TE Washington HD.  I've tried various combination of things found in threads here, but no luck...All other airports seem fine, just KSEA.  I've tried disabling the KSEA demo area, ordering it above/below Global Airports, etc.  Still no buildings.

I do see some errors in the log about missing textures.  I've run the file checker/validator in FTX Central multiples times, but still encounter those errors.

Any ideas?

Log.txt 102.14 kB · 1 download scenery_packs.ini 6.54 kB · 2 downloads

I've looked at your Log text and you can ignore the error messages relating to all but those pertaining to Israel's farm. Using Orbx Central, not FTX Central, run the Verify Files option for Israel's farm. It maybe that it is missing some files that is generating the error message in your Log or it could be totally unnecessary files like the error messages in the Log about sea-tac files.

Regarding KSEA I am sort of stuck on what could be the problem. You have KSEA Demo in the right place in the scenery_packs.ini. I have rearranged your .ini to conform more to the best layering sequence paying particular attention to ensuring Orbx addons are correctly layered. Check the size of your KSEA Demo as it should be 13.5MB, 73 files, 5 folders. You maybe some "objects" missing. Another suggestion to see if you have some missing data for KSEA is to run the XP Installer again and it will check all your existing files and ask if you want to install any missing ones. It would then reinstall any missing files for KSEA.

The other question I have is do you have the Washington Enhancement pack installed? Please reply to this as the pack contains enhanced buildings for the default airports around Seattle including KSEA.

scenery_packs.ini

Archived