YSCB objectflow file needed?

gr.eg

Hi,

Searching in the files and trying to understand how are managed the options in the Control Panels with the occasions of trying to make the Orbx sceneries more accurate because I've suffered of some bugs (thank you for all previous solutions the last days!), I discovered that in fact I can't keep the option "AUv2 installed" checked in YSCB because of the lack of the file named "ORBX_AUV2_YSCB_windsocks_ObjectFlow.xml": I've verified this by trying to create a dummy file that made the trick ;)

=> My question are: why this file isn't present in the folder ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\Scenery ? What have I mistaken? How can I retrieve it? (of course, I previously applied a "verify files" function on YSCB scenery in Orbx Central)

I add that I've found a similar problem with YMUI for the option "(PeopleFlow) Animated people and static aircraft" that I can't keep checked too: the complete path of the missing file in my configuration is ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YMUI\Scenery\ORBX_YMUI_PLC_people_ObjectFlow.xml => I understand that I haven't the animations in this scenery, correct?

Perhaps Peopleflow doesn't operate at all? Is there a way to control/verify this?

Thank you very much for your support.

• 7 months later...

Hello,

Any news to resolve these problems please?

Can I add this another one I think? Because I've updated CANBERRA YSCB with Orbx Central yesterday and now I think I've got a pproblem: I see the ObjectFlow file Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_GSE_People_ObjectFlow.xml in the control panel of the scenery but this one is not in my folder :( Why please? Of course the related option in the CP can't be memorized as "checked".

Thank you in advance!

Hello #2,

And now I've found a patch for the CPL :(

The file is joined below.

To make the CPL option for AUv2 operating, I just created a dummy file named ORBX_AUV2_YSCB_windsocks_ObjectFlow.xml in Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\Scenery so that it can be renammed to .OFF => the AUv2 option is good now.

YSCB_Canberra_FSX.zip

And I've reactivated these options below by adding the lines:

<optionGroup>
    <name>ADDED by Greg</name>

</optionGroup>

because it makes sense ins't it?

Options:

<name>Light Poles</name>
      <description>**PLEASE NOTE** This will disable light poles as well as the lights effects at night time.</description>

<name>Ground Service Equipment</name>
      <description>Use this option to disable the ground service equipment around the terminal</description>

<name>Ground Service People</name>
      <description>Use this option to disable the staff around the terminal</description>

It's driving me crazy because I must CHECK the last 3 options to make them active (=> the files are NOT renamed to .off) => the labels/comments are written in a backward sense no? For example: "Use this option to disable the staff around the terminal" -> Use "this option to ENable the staff around the terminal"...

Please could you confirm?

I seem to remember I have a button that will not stick in YSCB. I think it is the 'light industry' button. Maybe there is a conflict with Canberra Cityscape and the order in which we install them.

You are not the only one that struggles with some of the negative options in the Orbx menus. The newer ones seem to be more consistent.

I seem to have the default windsock at YSCB. Maybe that is related to that file.

I have also wondered about vehicle traffic surrounding the airport. I don't have any. Only static in the carpark. Never figured out why.

Aussie. 

Hi, thanks for your answer,

Yes, perhaps an option/functionnality that has been thrown in the bin...

I've checked all the options: now this seems to activate the different elements...

In the same CPL file when you see the lines below, you can imagine there's a problem i.e. when will the elements show, I think never or I'm mistaken? :unsure::wacko::blink:

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</offPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</offPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</offPath>
It's strange for me...

On 5/3/2020 at 8:53 AM, gr.eg said:

In the same CPL file when you see the lines below, you can imagine there's a problem i.e. when will the elements show, I think never or I'm mistaken? :unsure::wacko::blink:

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</offPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</offPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</offPath>

Hi, please, do we have to correct the CPL? If yes, in which way? Like this?

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF.</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL</offPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL</offPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL</offPath>

Or that?

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL</onPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL</onPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL</onPath>

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, gr.eg said:

Hi, please, do we have to correct the CPL? If yes, in which way? Like this?

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF.</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL</offPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL</offPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL.OFF</onPath>
          <offPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL</offPath>

Or that?

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Lite_OFF_PLC.BGL</onPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Medium_OFF_PLC.BGL</onPath>

<onPath>Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YSCB\Scenery\ORBX_YSCB_Cars_Heavy_OFF_PLC.BGL</onPath>

Thank you.

I find tyhat if I have a stuck button, I go into the scenery folder and delete any files related to the CP options, or if I'm not sure, I delete all files apart from the large files, and then run Verify Files.  I get a small download and OC fixes the problem.

Archived