Problem With Sumburgh

teecee

I am running Prepar3d v4.5, and although I have very few problems with scenery, Sumberg simply will not run..It gets to 99% and shuts the sim down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery several times, and checked I have no older files installed, to no avail, so I decided to reinstall Scotland. Having done this, I find that it did nothing to help..Any ideas?? Terry.

15 minutes ago, teecee said:

I am running Prepar3d v4.5, and although I have very few problems with scenery, Sumberg simply will not run..It gets to 99% and shuts the sim down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery several times, and checked I have no older files installed, to no avail, so I decided to reinstall Scotland. Having done this, I find that it did nothing to help..Any ideas?? Terry.

Correction.. I just tries to fly out of other Shetlands ports..it seems that they all crash the system after loading. could this be a Prepar3d v4.5 issue??

15 minutes ago, teecee said:

If you not have solved your problem. Disable the ambient sound in the configuration of sumbourgh. That solved the same problem on my system.

Strange fact. I installed on my Win10 Notebook without the soundproblem, but on my Windows7 Pro System it gets into a CTD when the ambient sound is enabled.

Thank al lot for this, your fix worked for me..I would never  have thought that the sound would crash the system, but it does.. Thanks again..Terry.

PS: sorry I took so long with this reply, but I had stopped checking this thread, thinking it was a dead loss.. :rollmyeyes:

Archived