YMUI crashes FSX to desktop with AUv2

gr.eg

Hi the Orbx Team,

YMUI makes me crazy :)

My FSX was good: only one elevation problem with YMUI after letting drop FTXC3 for OC (I've waited for the v4.0.10 before uninstalling FTXC3).

Then I try this and the result is that if YMUI is active and I choose to start a fly from there, FSX crashes directly to desktop about 1 to 3% loading :unsure::wacko::

- activating the option AUv2 in the control panel of YMUI (I think I've done this before but the option was unchecked, strange, as if it has been changed by other than me :rolleyes:)

- adding an exception manually for YMUI in Vector (I think that from this time/action, FSX crashes in YMUI :ph34r:)

- deleting an exception manually for YMUI in Vector

- executing autoconfiguration in Vector (several times)

- checking files for YMUI

- deleting then reinstalling YMUI (several times)

- checking files for Vector

- checking files for AUv2

I'm lost! Please, help...

My config: FSX Acc. / Win10 64bits 1903 (french version) / Global, Vector (OpenLC NA) / Australia v2 (Australia v1 and Holger mesh unsinstalled) / many Orbx sceneries and freewares for Australia (and other places) / other freewares in Australia actually deleted (as OZx, Blencowe, Ants...).

I've got all these YMUI files, is this normal, especially perhaps old files for AU v1 version? See the picture attached below please.

I've seen another post with the same type of problem with Wollongong: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/179446-ywol-crashes-fsx-to-desktop/

NB: I add this please, during my many operations to try to fix the problem as described above, I sometimes need to manually correct the accented characters é and è in the scenery.cfg file because OC 4.0.10 put some extra characters at their places (the option French is choosen in OC).

Thank for any help!

ListOfYMUIFilesInFSXFolder.JPG

Could you please copy this APX file into your ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YMUI\Scenery folder and see if it sorts your problem. Allow this new file to overwrite the current one. Ensure you have the "Australia V2 Installed" option selected in the YMUI Control Panel before adding this file. 

ORBX_YMUI_APX_AUv2.BGL

Hello,

And thank you very much, it works like a charm!

Must I backup this file carefully or do you plan to put it in a future YMUI update in Orbx Central please?

PS: for the problem of accented characters, I'm going to search the topic which has reported the fact in order to complete it, or to create another one.

Archived