TrueEarth US Washington SD - X-Plane 11 Installation issue

PEPcessna

Hello I just purchased Orbx TrueEarth Washington Standard Definition but cant seem to download or install it using both FTX Central and manual download. 

On FTX central it states that I own Both the HD and SD version of Washington (even tho I only wanted and payed for SD) when I click on the SD icon to install it says "There are no downloads available for this product". When I click on US Washington HD it gives me an option to in install, when I click to install it says "I dont have a licenses for this product in your orbx account".

With no luck with that I attempt to manually download the product. 5 hours later its finished but another problem occurs it comes up as a .c4 file which FTX central wont let me install. So after making a backup of the manually download TrueEarth US Washington SD I converted the file to a .zip hoping that FTX central would read it and install it. Finally FTX central Identifies the product but then another problem occurs it wont let me click next in the Installation options tab so it wont even attempt to install it. 

After all this time no luck and I cant find anything about it in the forums could someone point me in the right direction or help me out with that as I am very annoyed and frustrated! 

helporbx_1.png

helporbx_2.png

helporbx_3.png

Welcome to the forums.

Secondly the "you don't have a licence for this product" message is because you bought the SD version and

seem to be asking for the HD version to install and you don't have a licence for that product.

This is copied and pasted from the Orbx Direct product page.

Compatibility

General

You will need Orbx Central to download and install this product. Orbx Central runs on Windows 7+, macOS and Linux. An internet connection is also required.

This is Orbx Central

3.jpg

Archived