YSCB Canberra Airport autogen missing yet

carlosqr

Hi

I reinstalled Orbx Central, hoping everything is working fine now.

I found around 26 products to update... most of them Australian airports.

I chose Canberra

I was aware that there was a sort of conflict between the airport and the city. Some bgl's had to be put to off.

I was hoping /expecting that this issue was solved with the last update of airports.

I found two areas with no autogen.  Is this ever going to be fixed? or do we still have to fix this manually every time (even when there are updates? )

Here some pictures of both areas

Just let me know is this has to be arranged manually or if it is something that didn't go well in my update. Thanks

In this area here:

mvs3KTl.jpg

9lJhY2P.jpg

An this other one

BxPIIXf.jpg

AnYqC27.jpg

gU1EpGA.png

I run the verify files tool and restarted again but all remains the same

W77WfX8.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

At this stage it's still a manual fix sorry.  The original developer of YSCB isn't around any more so it's not straightforward to amend the files.  If the two products were a single product it would be easy but they're separate and need to have all files in place for a single install withouit the other product.

It's a one minute job to delete the duplicated bgls so at least it's not an onerous task.

12 hours ago, John Dow said:

At this stage it's still a manual fix sorry.  The original developer of YSCB isn't around any more so it's not straightforward to amend the files.  If the two products were a single product it would be easy but they're separate and need to have all files in place for a single install withouit the other product.

It's a one minute job to delete the duplicated bgls so at least it's not an onerous task.

Hi John

Thank you for the information.

Yes I know it is just a minute fix, I've done it before just was curious about why it was not fixed in the airports updated if it was an identified issue, so thank you for explaining about the two products and the missing of the developer

I'll search again for the post about this and will amend

Have a great weekend

Regards

Carlos

Archived