ORBX Airport missing Taxiway surface details

ba43

Hello,

I wanted to ask if this has happened to anybody else. I use ORBX SAK, PFJ and PNW for most of my simulation flying. Exclusively. I do sometimes venture outside of the ORBX regions world to Hawaii and the Caribbean but never stay away too long before returning to Alaska and the Pacific Northwest. I noticed today while landing at PACV in SAK that the taxiways off of the runway were grass and dirt. The yellow center and edge lines were showing but the surface underneath was not pavement. 

I opened up the ORBX airport .bgl file in ADE and under "Lists", then the "Taxi links" option, the runway and taxiway's surface were all off. So by selecting the "Reset All Drawflags" button, this changed the details to "Yes" and brought the correct surface details for the taxiways back inside P3D v4.

I don't really remember having to do this for the default regional airports in ORBX areas much before though. Just passing this on to the ORBX team and hoping I can learn why this might be something to keep an eye out for at other default ORBX regional airports in the future. 

Thanks again for creating such a great product.

Brad Allen

Archived