v4.0.10 want's me to install everything.

31 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

thanks.

have you renamed any folders or moved them out of the Custom Scenery folder?

I did convert to Thomas Rasmussen's alphabetic grouping which required renaming to insert the appropriate letter for each folder - all Orbx TE sceneries now have the heading (p - ).      There does seem to be a problem with TE Oregon\Orthos - xplane just told me there were missing tiles.  I'm reinstalling the whole thing - what's the correct technique to uninstall what's already there?

Maybe relevant 

I use Thomas Rasmussen,s method of organising my XPlane Airports.Libraries,Mesh etc

I let Orbx do its own thing however because renaming an Orbx Folder meant FTX Central could not see it to update it etc

The two methods seem to work OK together

This is all with FTX Central 3 -I have not installed FTX Central 4 yet

xxd09

35 minutes ago, xxd09 said:

Maybe relevant 

I use Thomas Rasmussen,s method of organising my XPlane Airports.Libraries,Mesh etc

I let Orbx do its own thing however because renaming an Orbx Folder meant FTX Central could not see it to update it etc

The two methods seem to work OK together

This is all with FTX Central 3 -I have not installed FTX Central 4 yet

xxd09

That'd be great except for Orbx airports needing to be above the Orbx photoreal.  My scenery_packs.ini tends to reorganize these at will. 

1 hour ago, olderndirt said:

I did convert to Thomas Rasmussen's alphabetic grouping which required renaming to insert the appropriate letter for each folder - all Orbx TE sceneries now have the heading (p - ).      There does seem to be a problem with TE Oregon\Orthos - xplane just told me there were missing tiles.  I'm reinstalling the whole thing - what's the correct technique to uninstall what's already there?

Hello,

if you rename the folders, then they are no longer visible to Orbx Central, so it cannot work with them.
I would suggest that the best way to proceed would be to remove the prefixes and once Orbx

Central can see the files as installed, run Verify files.

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if you rename the folders, then they are no longer visible to Orbx Central, so it cannot work with them.
I would suggest that the best way to proceed would be to remove the prefixes and once Orbx

Central can see the files as installed, run Verify files.

Just like Catch 22 - thanks Nick.

Archived