Australia V2

Hello,

After some thought, I am thinking about buying Australia V2.   I use FSX-SE. 

I purchased Version 1 some time ago and installed it and have enjoyed it and I understand that it must be uninstalled, along with one or two other things before Version 2 will work. 

My question is - how to uninstall?  Do it by the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS option?  Or does FTX Central manage it?

Lastly, I have several Oz airports (Broome, Melbourne, Coffs Harbour and many others) and I am aware that you have released updates to make them compatible with the new Oz V2.  Do I install these manually or via FTX Central?

Thank you for your help

regards

Lee

(sent from my IPhone)

Hey Lee , first off make sure you upgrade to the new Orbx Central from the old FTXC3 . Uninstall your AU1 and the old Holgar mesh (don't need that anymore) . Then install your new AU2 along with all of the AU airports that you own .

Cheers

John

P.S. Let Orbx Central take care of everything .

I use P3D but I guess it would be the same procedure.

I uninstalled AUV1 and Holgermesh AU using FTX Central.

Re the payware addons you would need to edit these manually unless you are using the new Orbx Central v4 where you just tick the AUv2 User box in the airport Control Panel ( but some people are having a few issues with Orbx Central v4 )

12 minutes ago, bruce e said:

I use P3D but I guess it would be the same procedure.

I uninstalled AUV1 and Holgermesh AU using FTX Central.

Re the payware addons you would need to edit these manually unless you are using the new Orbx Central v4 where you just tick the AUv2 User box in the airport Control Panel ( but some people are having a few issues with Orbx Central v4 )

The new version 4.06 has been issue free for me .

John

Ok,

Just to be clear .....

Do I install Orbx Central, let it set up and detect everything, then uninstall FTX Central?  Or do I purchase AUv2 via FTX Central and then use it to remove AUv1 and HolgerMesh before I then remove FTX Central and let Orbx Central do its thing?

Just trying to understand the process,

cheers,

Lee 

If I remember correctly it tells you it has detected v1 and that you should delete it, it doesn’t do it automatically Just uninstall both v1 and Holger mesh AU then use FTX Central to Download and install v2

I found v2 to be well worth the money, a great improvement!

upgrading to the new Orbx  Central is your decision, some people have and others are still waiting

Archived