Brisbane airport 1.3.1 version not working properly

Pembo48

I have installed the Brisbane 1.3.1 version and it doesn't let you choose any gates or ramps for departures, it only shows active runway and when I go to take off my plane is bang in the middle of a building, this version has some major bugs and is very annoying  when you pay good money for it and you cant land or take off properly..

Hi Nick the first two pics are before I install Brisbane International Airport Add-on I can chose what gate I wish for departure. The next two pics are after I  install Brisbane International Airport Add-on which only allows me to select the active runway and places me smack in the middle of a building.

I have uninstalled several times checked  files all well. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Interesting.  I'm seeing the same thing.  I don't know why this would be happening, but I don't think it was like that when the scenery was released.  I'll drop a note into the YBBN folder.

Anyway, depending on the developer's availability there's no guarantee that a quick patch will be forthcoming, so in the meantime, I suggest that the best course of action would be to start the flight as you can, and then slew the aircraft to your preferred gate, and then save the flight.  You can then use that as your starting flight at YBBN.

Cheers

7 hours ago, Pembo48 said:

I uninstalled FSX Central 4.0.6 reinstalled Central 3.3.9.2 and the problem is fixed, they might need to look at Central 4, I'm staying with 3.3.9.2 for now while its working.

HI,

The problem was not with Central itself, however a file was mistakenly included in the build which was uploaded on ORBX Central.  The error file is "CVX_APX_Exclude.bgl".  Once this file is removed or renamed, YBBN should operate as normal.  The team is in the process of uploading a new build wih this error file removed from the YBBN installation.

Archived