LYBE Jetways

If it's easy enough to change then perhaps it could be incorporated into a minor future update or something, just so that you can park at every jetway. No big deal if not though - it barely detracts at all from a good airport scenery, enjoying it.  Thanks for the prompt response.

7 hours ago, Misha Cajic said:

Karsten is correct, A6 - A10 are static. But I think we could easily change that if people would like them to be animated as well.

Hi Misha,

If it's easy to animate all the jetways than i would like to have them all animated. :)

But anyway, i'm very, very happy with this LYBE scenery. Great job.

Ad

18 hours ago, Misha Cajic said:

Agreed guys, to be perfectly honest, they were all meant to be animated, but by the time I realized I had forgotten to animate those ones it was already time for release :)

Glad you're enjoying!

Would it be possible to animate them in an  Update?

Regards

Patrick

2 hours ago, Misha Cajic said:

Yes, that's on the cards.

Hi Misha,

I was going to post along the same lines as Patrick but ask if the static jetways could be deactivated so I could build my own with GSX. But if you're going to fix those in an update I'm happy to wait. One request. Can you make them transparent so we can see pax in them please?

It's so nice to be able to discuss these things with the developer. Quite different to some other sites that just act as a shop window.

11 hours ago, RayProudfoot said:

Hi Misha,

I was going to post along the same lines as Patrick but ask if the static jetways could be deactivated so I could build my own with GSX. But if you're going to fix those in an update I'm happy to wait. One request. Can you make them transparent so we can see pax in them please?

It's so nice to be able to discuss these things with the developer. Quite different to some other sites that just act as a shop window.

Well, that would be unrealistic since they aren't transparent in real life :) But you'll be able to deactivate them if you want to put your own.

Archived