Weird Lights in Australia V2 !

mikee

Hi Mike - did you check that you don't have any AU V1 folders lurking in your P3D Orbx folder? I know the V1 files cause these kind of issues. Check P3D/Orbx/FTXAU. For some reason FTX installs V1 folders as well as V2. The V1 folders can be removed (deleted) leaving only V2.

Cheers.

Hello,

thanks, a good idea, although these files are added with some payware airports, their scenery

library entries are not and they should therefore not cause a problem.

The files added with the airports are only a few updates to AU Australia and not

the complere folders.

Still worth checking that they are not there and that there are no scenery library entries for them

11 hours ago, MurrayD said:

Hi Mike - did you check that you don't have any AU V1 folders lurking in your P3D Orbx folder? I know the V1 files cause these kind of issues. Check P3D/Orbx/FTXAU. For some reason FTX installs V1 folders as well as V2. The V1 folders can be removed (deleted) leaving only V2.

Cheers.

11 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

thanks, a good idea, although these files are added with some payware airports, their scenery

library entries are not and they should therefore not cause a problem.

The files added with the airports are only a few updates to AU Australia and not

the complere folders.

Still worth checking that they are not there and that there are no scenery library entries for them

Hello Murray and Nick , Thanks for you reply !

To be honest I am a bit Confused :

1) In My FTXAU Folder I can See two airports that I have Not Yet Install ( YBBN and YMMB )   Why is that ?   Should I just delete them ?

2) All of my Other Addon FTXAA Airports seem to be ok ! In All of their folders I can See Two Files : Scenery and Texture folder .

In Many of them ( Not All )  I can See another file   :     .migrated  ,  Is This Normal ? ( I did Not press Force Migration ) !!

In my FTXAU Folder I can Also see 9 Entries of FTXAUV2  !!

None for FTXAUV1 .

Any help will be much appreciated .

Thanks again ,

Mike

I Have Just Installed All of my FTX Australian Airports !

I have followed Nick advice to Copy my ORBX folder into your P3D root folder AND Overwrite In Order for All of the Airports to Work fine with my Australia V2 (Plus Scripts.xml's).

And Now I got An Additional

5 Folders : FTXAU05_ROADS

FTXAU16_SHORES

FTXAU18_CUSTOM

FTXAU36_SHORES

FTXAU48_CUSTOM

Should I Delete Them ?

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

yes, they are of no use and should be deleted.

Ok thanks Nick !

I will do.some more testing tomorrow and get back to you !

I have also installed Just Flights Traffic Global ! (I forgot to mentioned ),

Mike 

Archived