Melbourne International Airport black scenery tiles

JRP

I Installed Melbourne International Airport and noticed that a large part of the airport scenery is coverd by black tiles as shown in the image.

AOyadO9.jpg

I have a somewhat similar issue for ESSA - Stockholm Arlanda airport.

M0A1Ytx.jpg

I should mention that I have several other ORBX airports for Australia, Europe and North America installed and none shows this black tile behaviour.

Things I tried:

1. Verified FSX Steam installation through Steam.

2. Verified all installed ORBX products through FTX Central. 

3. Uninsalled Melbourne International Airport.

4. Installed Melbourne International Airport again.

5. Made sure that in the FTX Global Vector Configuration Tool the Add-on for FTX Australia is checked.

6. Ran Steve Parson's DX10 Fix - freeware version.

7. Ran the FTX Global Vector Configuration tool to correct airport elevations.

My computer specifications are as follows: Intel I9 processor, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX2070 graphics card running WIN 10. 

Installed ORBX products are as follows: The Global ORBX products installed are Global Base, Global openLC Europe, Global openLC Mesh South America, Global openLC North merica, Global Trees HD, Global Vector, Global Iceland Demo, Global Airport Pack, Global Lights Configurator and ORBX Libraries. In addition I have for Europe EU Norway,  ENNK, ESSA and LOWI installed. For North America products installed are NA Northern California, NA Pacific North West and NA Southern California with KPSP and KSAN installed. For Oceania AU Australia, AU Tasmania Demo, and Brisbane, Cunderin, Hervey Bay, Launceston, and Melbourne airports are installed. In addition Holgermesh Australia and  Holgermesh Papua New Guinea is installed.

Any suggestions to fix the issue is appreciated

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Melbourne International Airport black scenery tiles

Archived