LOWI_DrapedOrthos location in scenery.ini

Blackrat

After installing LOWI for X-Plane I noticed that an entry seemed out of place in the scenery.ini file.

Scenery/Orbx_C_LOWI_DrapedOrthos/  is almost at the top of the scenery.ini file which goes against what I believed about the position of Orbx entries, namely A, B then C. With the ortho files near the bottom of the list.

I've tried changing the position of the entry to the bottom of the list with the other ortho files but there seems to be little difference.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Thanks.

Confused from Dorset.

G'day Mick, 

The Draped Orthos are not to conflated with regular orthos (whether they be from your TrueEarth titles, Ortho4XP, etc) - these are the high-res ground textures concentrated around the airport and city centre. Do you have any visual problems with the scenery? If yes, pop up a screenshot and we can have a look - an overview shot of the airport from ~1500ft will be perfect. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad

I took a couple of shots, the first is with the entry where it originally was and the second after I tried it with the other ortho entries near the bottom of the scenery.ini file.

They look exactly the same to me so I expect it was me just barking up the wrong tree.

I think it was just the naming convention of the 'C' file that confused me.

Cheers mate.

s71XLi2.jpg

i1kuLH4.jpg

Archived