AUSv2 YBBN Orbx Central display problem!

Jedi928

Hello,

I have installed Ausv2 and YBBN with the new Orbx central and there is a big mesh problem a little everywhere on taxiways or runways! My mesh is set to 5m like you recommand and texture 7cm for sure! 

i have checked and Ausv2 is checked too in YBBN control panel! I have verified files for AUSV2 and Global base with Orbx central, nothing is wrong so i think there is a real problem with YBBN who doesn't display correctly...I am using P3DV4.5.

Waiting for your support 

Regards

Here is my picture!

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

YBBN.jpg

Hi again,

I have made a lot of tests and first i have tested with two options in YBBN control panel : 1) FSX ground Poly and 2) Photoreal ground texture with native fsx runways.

I have discovered with 1) FSX Ground poly both runways are not flat at all sometimes plane is in the air and sometimes the wheel touch normally the runway. It seems you have used 2 bgl Rwy19.bgl  and Rwy14.bgl in YBBN scenery to give the feeling it is flat but if you look the plane wheels are not touching the runway very often and the plane is often in the air! The pb of those bgl i think is creating the textures problem i meet!

if i use the option 2)Photoreal ground texture with native fsx runways,it is desactivating automatically those runways bgl, the texture problem disappear and the runways are completely flat

but native fsx runways are not very nice and realistic for a payware scenery and i would like to use option 1!

I add everything is set correctly in my P3DV4.5 for this scenery so it would be great you do a fix to resolve this pb i have already told you. Thanks to investigate seriously i am pretty sure this scenery has a pb with option 1 settings. Cf pictures pb with option 1 set.

Best regards

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Hi!

We encountered this issue early in the Orbx Central testing phase but it seemed to have been resolved during the last few weeks of development.

This may be an elevation adjustment problem, or potentially an issue with the AUv2 compatibility. Does this issue still occur if the AUv2 compatibility option is disabled in the control panel?

I've just run half a dozen configurations at YBBN and I don't get this at all.

It looks like you have duplicate installs of YBBN scenery.  Do you have Ants YBBN freeware scenery installed?  Idf so that might be your culprit.

But as far as I can test there's nothing wrong with the YBBN scenery in AUV2 like in your screenshots, and I've ticked and unticked the AU V2 switch, the ground poly options, and I've enabled and disabled my Pilots mesh as well.

Well there's something causing a conflict.  Make sure your YBBN is above the AUV2 layers in your scenery.cfg.  And check that there are no leftover folders or scenery layers from the old AUV1 install if you had it.  The only AU folders in your ORBX FTX_AU folder should be the nine FTXAUv2 folders.

There is one thing you can try as well, there's a project by Graham Eccleston to make all the Aussie airports fully compatible with AUV2, so I've attached the YBBN one here for you

YBBN_Brisbane_P3D.zip

The file should be extracted directly into your Library location so the YBBN_Brisbane_P3D folder overwrites the existing files, if there's any problem you just need to merge the contents with their folders in your scenery loaction.

See if it helps.

Archived