Traffic goes backwards in TEGB after XPlane latest update

Hi

I just returned to TE GB - Sumburgh airport - after exploring the new TE US Washington, and traffic is moving backwards. I did not check at other places yet, but maybe this has something to do with XP latest update. Can someone check. I am using VR and one gets sick just watching the traffic...

Thanks Nick.  I see now that this has been on for a while, but I've not flown from Sumburgh recently. I can confirm that cars continue to go backwards now, but only within the airport scenery area. On the rest of the Shetlands, traffic flows as usual. I don't remember seeing it before, and I use to fly from Sumburgh all the time. I've moved to US Washington since it was released and today, when I started a flight in Sumburgh I had to stop taxiing to laugh. It looks very strange. Can it be because cars are on the "wrong side" of the road, so traffic flows the British way? I move back to Anacortes while this gets solved...

I've not updated I'm still on 11.34 and there is still SOME traffic driving backwards, but not all. There was an ambulance going around the roundabout constantly (backwards) without exiting the roundabout at EGNX with its lights flashing, I thought it was a hilarious bug :lol:

Archived