No ObjectFlow? Fresh Install

Operating system:  Windows 10 64-bit

Simulator:  Prepar3D v4.5

Issue:  Did a fresh install of P3D and installed ORBX Central.  My airports are missing people, grass, etc. because it appears that ORBX Central did not install ObjectFlow into my sim.  How can I remedy this issue?

Ok thanks.  For some reason some of the airports don't kick start ObjectFlow.  I went to Vernonia and I've got no grass or people.  I have all the items checked in ORBX Central where it should show.  

4 hours ago, Greg073 said:

For some reason some of the airports don't kick start ObjectFlow.  I went to Vernonia and I've got no grass or people.  I have all the items checked in ORBX Central where it should show.  

Can you try running 'Sync Simulator' in Central? This can be found on Settings, under Help.

If that doesn't fix the issue, can you attach the following file?

P3D\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\OF_Config.xml

I did some investigating in my ORBX Central log file and found this entry.

2019-08-06T21:40:09.850Z [INFO] [Saturn] - Run actions for stage: After
2019-08-06T21:40:09.853Z [INFO] [Saturn] - Couldn't find process D:\ORBX\p3dv4\Orbx Libraries\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ModuleInstaller.exe
2019-08-06T21:40:09.854Z [INFO] [Saturn] - Stopped job timer ActionsTime

There is no moduleinstaller.exe installed anywhere on my PC.  Could that be the issue?  Because ObjectFlow flat out isnt running.  I have A2A planes running fine so I know I am good with Simconnect.

On 8/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, Greg073 said:

I did some investigating in my ORBX Central log file and found this entry.

2019-08-06T21:40:09.850Z [INFO] [Saturn] - Run actions for stage: After
2019-08-06T21:40:09.853Z [INFO] [Saturn] - Couldn't find process D:\ORBX\p3dv4\Orbx Libraries\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ModuleInstaller.exe
2019-08-06T21:40:09.854Z [INFO] [Saturn] - Stopped job timer ActionsTime

There is no moduleinstaller.exe installed anywhere on my PC.  Could that be the issue?  Because ObjectFlow flat out isnt running.  I have A2A planes running fine so I know I am good with Simconnect.

On 8/1/2019 at 8:18 PM, Mitchell Williamson said:

3 hours ago, Greg073 said:

Still no resolution on this...

I have the same issue. The objectflow module is not being installed by ORBX Central, even if the addon-xml does exist, but the path is non-existent.

This is a section of the corresponding addon-xml file:

<AddOn.Component>
        <Category>DLL</Category>
        <Path>C:\Users\Eduardo\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.3.9.2\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll</Path>
        <DLLStartName>module_init</DLLStartName>
        <DLLStopName>module_deinit</DLLStopName>
    </AddOn.Component>

What I say is that within "C:\Users\Eduardo\AppData\Local\" there's no ORBX folder.

Using P3Dv4.5-hf1, Windows 7 and ORBX Central installed. FTX Central uninstalled.

Ed

On 8/17/2019 at 6:51 AM, Greg073 said:

Still no resolution on this...

This should be fixed in the latest version of Central (v4.0.6). When you install/verify a product, it should install the ObjectFlow dependency.

You can select 'My Products' in Orbx Central and scroll down to Orbx ObjectFlow and manually press install.

On 8/16/2019 at 8:38 PM, edpatino said:

I have the same issue. The objectflow module is not being installed by ORBX Central, even if the addon-xml does exist, but the path is non-existent.

This is a section of the corresponding addon-xml file:

<AddOn.Component>
        <Category>DLL</Category>
        <Path>C:\Users\Eduardo\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.3.9.2\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll</Path>
        <DLLStartName>module_init</DLLStartName>
        <DLLStopName>module_deinit</DLLStopName>
    </AddOn.Component>

What I say is that within "C:\Users\Eduardo\AppData\Local\" there's no ORBX folder.

Using P3Dv4.5-hf1, Windows 7 and ORBX Central installed. FTX Central uninstalled.

Ed

I'm using ORBX Central 4.0.6 and still get this. It wasn't fixed yet. Please look at it.

Ed

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello.

The latest version is 4.0.6 and it removed the entry in the documents folder and replaced it into my Orbx Central

P3D v4 library.

Of course if no library has been created it cannot do that.

Hello:

A library exists, but no module installed yet. Please look at the pictures.

Another observation: as Mitchell suggests, if I scroll down the list in "My Products", I never see the option to install the ObjectFlow module.

Could you please check what could be happening?.

Using the very latest v4.0.6

Thanks, Ed

Captura.PNG

Captura2.PNG

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

that is odd, I see this

I don't have any "Misc" entry in "My Products" and nothing installed on the P3Dv4 Library (in fact, I've never migrated anything, but at least ObjectFlow should show and isn't showing). This is obviously not working well.

Thanks for taking note.

Ed

On 8/20/2019 at 3:20 AM, edpatino said:

don't have any "Misc" entry in "My Products" and nothing installed on the P3Dv4 Library (in fact, I've never migrated anything, but at least ObjectFlow should show and isn't showing). This is obviously not working well.

Hi Ed,

In the Central update today (v4.0.10) we've made sure that Orbx ObjectFlow always shows in My Products. Does it appear in the list now?

Same here, Orbx ObjectFlow seems to work in my Orbx sceneries (people are moving) but it's not shown in Central v4.0.10 under "Misc" entry in "My Products" .

Sorry for confusion, Orbx ObjectFlow is showing now in Central v4.0.10!

Latest version 2.1.0 was installed in the chosen library outside P3D v4.5  main folder.

On 8/23/2019 at 3:55 AM, Mitchell Williamson said:

Hi Ed,

In the Central update today (v4.0.10) we've made sure that Orbx ObjectFlow always shows in My Products. Does it appear in the list now?

Hi, I'm out on vacation right now, away from my sim PC, but reading to the posts daily. Let's see if some others report that the issue is solved. It seems that it was!.

Thanks, Ed

Archived