It's time...

Thanks very much for all the welcome backs guys, it means a lot !

Wow, I am truly blown away by PNW and it's extra magical having been away from the sim for so long.  Took the freeware A22 Foxbat and then the A2A Piper Cub up around 0S9 (Jefferson) last night and God did it feel good ..... I swear I had a few vertigo moments!!  8)

Hey welcome back Dave, how did the move and everything go mate?

Thanks for asking Archie mate, it all went great in the end! .... I'm typing here from our new home which we've been in for 3 weeks and we love.  I also got made redundant in November and have started a new job 2 weeks ago (that's right, 1 week after a major house move!). That's going well too. But things are settling down now so there's some serious PNW exploration on the cards now.  8)

And there's some amazing potential for some great Missions scenarios out in the PNW too, so I'm starting to think about some storyboards  :)

Cheers y'all, see you in the skies!

Cheers! .... practicing my North West American accent as we speak  ;D ...... There couldn't be a more stark contrast in accents as they pronounce their 'R' really heavily (rhotic) in the PNW, and in my region of England, we barely say the 'R' at all!  (eg... car = cah, orbx = ohhhbix!)  ;D ;D ;D

But if not authentic, the accent will at least be entertaining!

Archived