Some Questions !

mikee

I Have Installed the New Version of ORBX Central Open Beta Succesfully ! 

I Have Also Installed Australia V2 with All Australian Airports . Everything seems to be Ok except Melbourne V3 and Brisbane ! I Tried Several Times to Save Changes but with No Success ! The box stays Unticked !!

Another Question is : Why Global Base Pack , does Not have Uninstall Option ?

When In The Sim I tried to run Scenery library , I got the following error messages :

SCENERY.CFG file error.failed to add libraryitem[Area.258]

An entry already exists with the path "ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YWVA"

The Same error for : YBAS [Area.196]

YHBA[Area.185]

YMAV[Area.182]

Any Help will be Appreciated

Thank you,

Mike

Operating system:  Win 10

Simulator:  Prepar3dV4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

9 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Mike,

your first question has already been answered.

Your second question, you cannot add scenery library entries that are identical to

existing scenery library entries.

Thank you for your reply Nick ,

I am a bit Confused to be honest with the Scenery entries , I Have not done anything other than Installing Australia V2 and I got Duplicate Entries ! How Can I fix this ?

I Tried to load up a flight in Alice Springs , and All the Buildings are Missing :

aoPMy2i.jpg

1 minute ago, mikee said:

I am a bit Confused to be honest with the Scenery entries , I Have not done anything other than Installing Australia V2 and I got Duplicate Entries ! How Can I fix this ?

You may need to synchronize your simulator again. In Orbx Central, go to Settings, select Help and then press 'Sync Simulator'.

If Prepar3D still errors after running Sync, please attach your Central log file.

2 hours ago, Mitchell Williamson said:

You may need to synchronize your simulator again. In Orbx Central, go to Settings, select Help and then press 'Sync Simulator'.

If Prepar3D still errors after running Sync, please attach your Central log file.

Thank you Mitchell for your reply !

I still get the same errors .

Please Check my log file !

CentralLogFile.docx

Thank you for your log. The issue doesn't seem to be anything obvious in the logs, so I'll need you check if a few files exist.

We'll use one of these airports to test what could be causing this issue.

For YWVA, can you check if the following files exist in your simulator directory?

• P3D\ORBX\Scripts\scenerylib_AU_YWVA.cfg
  • P3D\ORBX\Config\ywva-config.json

If both those files exist, I've got a theory on what could be causing this and I'll be preparing a Central update to address it.

7 minutes ago, Mitchell Williamson said:

Thank you for your log. The issue doesn't seem to be anything obvious in the logs, so I'll need you check if a few files exist.

We'll use one of these airports to test what could be causing this issue.

For YWVA, can you check if the following files exist in your simulator directory?

• P3D\ORBX\Scripts\scenerylib_AU_YWVA.cfg
  • P3D\ORBX\Config\ywva-config.json

If both those files exist, I've got a theory on what could be causing this and I'll be preparing a Central update to address it.

Thanks Mitchell ,

I will get back to you sometime later today , as I am about to go to work now !

Mike

Just did a quick search .

Yes both Files Exists !

Thanks!

I've updated the products you were experiencing issues with as well. If you find that both those files exist, press 'Verify Files' within Central on each of products you get errors for and it should prevent this happening again for those products.

I've also included a fix for this that will apply to all products for the next Orbx Central update without requiring products to be verified.

7 hours ago, Mitchell Williamson said:

Thanks!

I've updated the products you were experiencing issues with as well. If you find that both those files exist, press 'Verify Files' within Central on each of products you get errors for and it should prevent this happening again for those products.

I've also included a fix for this that will apply to all products for the next Orbx Central update without requiring products to be verified.

Good News Mitchell :)

I followed your advice and everything is Working Perfect , No more issues !!

xwJv3Lp.jpg

The only minor issue is that I am unable to save any Changes in Brisbane Control Panel at the moment !

Thank you very much for you help , much appreciated

Mike

10 hours ago, mikee said:

Good News Mitchell :)

I followed your advice and everything is Working Perfect , No more issues !!

I'm glad to hear!

10 hours ago, mikee said:

The only minor issue is that I am unable to save any Changes in Brisbane Control Panel at the moment !

Thanks for letting me know, I'll get that looked at.

Archived